Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When in Chatswood.. drop by Simmone Logue cafe ^^

I was back in Sydney earlier this year just for a couple of weeks, a dear old friend and I were going for a shopping night at chatswood when we decided we needed a largeee Latte to rejuvinate ourselves. So we tried this place, my friend passed this coffee shop so often on her way back and to work, but never quite been there. I was lucky to be at the right place at the right time ;P *lol*
Like many Sydney's coffee shop.. you could smell freshly breewed coffee as you step in, but this one was a little different. We were welcomed by this huge food bar in the middle. Each display platter was filled with mouthwatering dishes that left us with this embarrasing look on our face.. (the kind one had over something bizzare & amazing.. only we had it over food..) we spent quite sometime deciding on what to get.. to finally take pictures, realizing we have dinner plans and should just stick to coffee & cakes instead.

 

yummy "light" snacks!
this is my fave part.. latte & yummy Vanilla slice with passion fruit icing..

I really liked this passionfruit icing.. it's so light and fluffy...the texture is almost similar to Sprinkles's cupcake icing, but this is slightly less sweet..and so strong in fragrant.. I wonder how it's made..Hmmm... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment