Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in the Bay!

It felt sooooo goood to be back in the Bay! although I only spent 3.5 yrs in this foggy city.. I had my heart set @ embarcadero...Yes, right where cupid dropped his bow&arrow ;P ok we don't have that "I left my heart in SF" song playing in the background...and don't even think abt humming it.. no offence, but I hated that song..erm..hate is rather a strong word.. I'm just not too fond of that song... :D
Anyways.. It's hard not to fall in love with the city. The weather is superb.. spectacular view at every corner.. everyday felt like a holiday when you are in Frisco.. & it's easy to fall in love when u are on holiday.. esp with their food... ;) yumMm..YuUumMm...
downtown sf..
One of my fave spot in SF, is the Ferry building @ Pier 1. this place is filled with tons of Yumminess.. from breads (Acme bread), gellato (Ciao Bella, it's a must try!), oysters (yummy oysters @ Hog Island co), comforting beef noodle soup @ Slanted door..and many more interesting little shops.. it's a great plc to go for breakfast or brunch.. ^^
Poached eggs & lobster for breakfast.. Healthy.. ^^
 Boulettes Larder.. very cozyy small cafe...
this place makes you feel like you are having breakfast at home, surrounded with great chefs!
they beat their eggs at the open kitchen right beside your table. and the smell of comfort food is all over the plc..
View of the Bay Bridge @ foggy morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment