Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's day baking session

It's Valentine's day!
again??!...


well.. I don't want to sound heartless.. but I'm really not a fan of Valentine's day..it's overated & caused so much commotion.. how many of your friends ended up fighting just because one of them forgot to be super sweet to the other on this so called special day? I've seen plenty of ugly fights.. but Hey..You don't have to wait for Valentine's day to be sweet to your loved ones..or to bake them a special cake.. Do it everyday and make any day a special day.. ^^ I think I like the sound of that better than having just 1 special day out of 365 days..

Despite my resentment to celebrate Vday..that doesn't stop me from baking...with my luved ones.. the baking session gank ^^
lovebug cupcakes, chocolate truffle bear on cookies
giant bear cookies filled with sweet love...choco truffles up close but not personal. this was a little personal.. hehehe.. Hi there, fat bear.. ;P
meet the "baking session gank"!
(Ms.Jea, Ms. Iren & Ms. Fei)
cupcakes on the rise
Yeea.. Prosecco was part of the ingredient of today's menu... ;D

Happy Vday! cheers & muaX!
(Fei & Yes)


all packed & ready to be sent out to loved ones.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment