Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bunnies in Wonderland


This year, is the Year of Bunnies in Chinese Calendar.
I'm not sure if it's the hype of everything bunnies that influenced me, however I have developed a deep.. massive fascination for bunnies. When I said massive.. I really mean massive.. and u'll see why after the next posting and the next... I'm glad that at the same time I get to do a lot of bunny cakes this year. Just so happened ;P This is one of the bunny themed cake I did earlier this year. Well.. the theme was Alice in Wonderland, since it was close to Easter..
I thought, why not add more bunnies ;P They are after all the Star of the Year ;)

Alice's bow and Wonderland blooms..

It's Jamie!

Alice!
Ooopss..
I accidentally resized the photo to be 30pixels..
instead of 30%..so this is everything i have left of the cat.. ;P
No offense cat...

Bunny in Wonderland..


No comments:

Post a Comment