Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jungle Pop Cakes!


Sometime ago.. last year I got myself a copy of Cake Pops by bakerella as one of my Xmas self gift books. I have a habit of buying tons of books I didn't get a chance to read by the end of the year, the more reasons to treat yourself and be your own Santa.. Gift giving is an act of generosity after all..no matter who the recipient is.. lol ;P

So i finally get a chance to make some pop cakes early this year for my nephew's 1st bday!
Happy b'day Preston! ^^

It's very easy to make, could be a lil messy, but fun to do with the kids.
all u need to decorate: colored choco candy, sprinkles, chocolate chips, lollipop sticks, cornflakes/cereals, extra bowls, and styrofoam.
and a cake/cookies.

make a sketch according to the theme that you want.
( be creative in using ingredients that's available to you )

Voila!
Roarrr!
I used milo cereals for the lion's hair. and the kids loved it! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment