Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Meet Jamie!!!

Meet Jamie Oliver!!! the bunny.. (R.I.P)

I've been wanting to make a post on my new pet since the first day I got him..err her...
(actually I didn't know what gender Jamie was.. I assumed it was a he ;P )
Too bad for the busy schedule I haven't been able to make any postings him..or on anything for that matter.. Sorry for the long wait. I was surprised some of you actually asked why there hadn't been any postings lately, I'm glad to be missed^^
Anyway.. after a good 2 short weeks of his wonderful company, Jamie had a digestion problem*very common death for bunnies..* Since I was overseas at that time, I wasnt around during his death.. :( anyone know any tricks to help them survive longer? the longest record we have so far is 2 months
God bless his soul... Jamie was the best ever! pet bunny I could ever ask for. Although all he did best was to sit still...with his whiskers twitching as he breathe..
My fave part..his round fluffy tail! ^^
So, He's the inspiration for my bunny anatomy ;P
( all round and white with a lots of fluff.. )

R.I.P Jamie...

May ur light shine on.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment