Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's almost Christmas alreadyy!!!

Holiday Season is back!
Christmas carols have been on my playlist since a month ago, well...
it's Justin Beiber's Xmas album to be exact *blushhhh* Haha JB! I know.. I know.. what was I thinking... but another busy..crazy year has passed, we deserved a lil guilty pleasure, besides this kid's has got talent.. ;P Anyway! forget about the beibs.. the point is...
It's Christmassss!!

I was lucky enough to get a seat for Adriano Zumbo's baking class yesterday!
Got too excited that I edited the whole 6 hrs video of the class last night... & after countless hours of editing.. I decided it's not appropriate of me to broadcast his class to the world without his permission. So I had to keep it for my personal reference only. :) Sorry,guys..

However.. In this joyous month,
the spirit of sharing is here..
So I've posted a video on his Macaroon piping tips.


I hope he doesn't mind.. I gotta say he's very talented, all his creations are not only beautifully presented,,but it will leave your taste buds and heart in a state of tantalizing bliss..
Bellisimaa...

Thank you Zumboo!!! ^^

Get his recipe book online!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!

Sweet love..

No comments:

Post a Comment